Epoxy Coatings for Davis Commercial Concrete Floors
There are many advantages to applying epoxy coated concrete on commercial buildings. As a result of multiple years of experience applying concrete coatings, California Custom Coatings boosts the advantages of applying this singular material for our clients. Satisfied clients in Davis usually choose epoxy flooring because of these beneficial features:
- Epoxy coatings are extremely tough and ultraviolet resistant, and thus useful for indoors and out.
- Coated concrete becomes waterproof, stain-resistant and can additionally be made chemical-resistant.
- Epoxy flooring is inexpensive, especially for large commercial foundations and certainly if you calculate ease of maintenance.
- Textured coatings are possible where liquids or inclines are present.
- Patterns and colors are available in a wide palette, specified with any requested color scheme or design layout.
- Coved flooring is available when necessary for cleanliness and wall protection.
- Turnaround time for epoxy coatings is short, limiting downtime for your business during renovations and allowing for shorter construction schedules with new buildings.
Where Should Epoxy Flooring Be Used?
Industrial and commercial grade epoxy concrete specifies thicker application of the polymers that protect your concrete. Depending on the expected levels of traffic, the grade of topcoat and thickness are selected. Epoxy projects for business or industrial concrete also requires careful consideration of how the floor is used and what products or services the client offers. Epoxy coatings and protectants are then laid with the proper qualities.
All epoxy floors can be created with specific colors for certain areas, or with stripes to show paths to certain departments. For additional information on how California Custom Coatings can protect your concrete floors while making them a vital part of your interior design, contact us today for a consultation and quote.