From pool decks to restaurant kitchens, colored granules are the ultimate choice for environments needing a textured floor. We also use colored granules for coving systems, if the walls need protection from moisture or bumps from traffic. Color granules give roughness for anti-slip flooring, but do not compromise the inherent anti-microbial functions of epoxy. Nor do they make it harder to maintain your floors. On the contrary, color granules add a variety of improvements to any epoxy floor, including the following pros:
- Surprising strength and durability;
- Resistance to ultraviolet light, chemicals, wear, cuts and scratches;
- Multiple color combinations;
- Allows us to customize granule size or shape for different textures;
- Proven success in public, industrial and commercial areas.
California Custom Coatings prides itself on making sure our clientele are one hundred percent satisfied with their pick of granule color, diameter and pattern. Ponder the upgrades available for Napa and Northern California here on our site, or request to examine specific samples when we visit your home or business.
Request a Free Quote