If you would like natural-looking epoxy floors, choose color micas. Mica is a common mineral in multiple California mountains, presenting twinkle to granite and other rocks. It comes in various natural color groups and slices well into thin sheets that are broken into various sizes. When applied to an epoxy floor, color micas add the style of granite to the surface, all in the hues of your choosing. They also offer a metallic luster that makes your concrete glisten with beauty.
Advantages of Colored Micas
Some of the benefits of applying color micas include:
- their natural source makes them ultraviolet stable and colorfast;
- mica has noteworthy chemical resistance;
- metallic sheen is a prominent feature of colored micas;
- it is exceptionally durable and resilient;
- they are available in multiple colors.
Many customers in Napa choose a mica combo that resembles the rock formations near their work or home, allowing for a look that fits in with the local surroundings. Others ask for a look from their hometown rocks. Whichever texture and color you appoint for your concrete flooring, adding the shininess of mica brings an extra level of beauty to your homes and business, without extensive cost.
Request a Free Quote